The lever setter is a unique tool that works in conjunction with our HAG (or other hanger allignment tool) to set brake and shifter levers at the same height from side to side. The tool temporarily replaces the headset top cap and allows you to thread a hanger alignment tool into the lever setter. Use the HAG indicator to set levers the same from one side of the bar to the other. Once you're satisfied with your lever placement simply remove the tool and replace your headset top cap and go ride. Compatibility: Requires a star nut or compression plug with a M6x1 thread. Works with road and mountain shifters and brake levers. Compatible with most hanger alignment tools on the market. Recommendations: It's advised to use a spacer on top of the stem to help align the lever setter with the steer tube. This will reduce the impact the quality of the cut on the steer tube has on the function of the tool. The supplied threaded stud can be replaced with a longer one if needed.
The unique thing about our Saw Guide is that the clamp is open, so you can slide it around the steer tube instead of having to slide it over the end. It doesn't sound like that big of a deal but it means you can get an accurate and square cut without taking the fork off the bike and more importantly without taking all the cables out of the bike. Use this tool once for that application and it's paid for itself. Of course it will work on normal steer tubes as well and give you a nice square cut every time. The guide is two sided, one side for standard toothed metal cutting blades and the opposite side is wider for abrasive blades used to cut composites. You can also use the guide in a vise like you're probably use to and it's pretty compact if you want to travel with it. Compatible with 1" and 1.125" steer tubes Currently not compatible with cutting handlebars!
Well, what´s to say about our DIVINE SL? It is simply the lightest production dropper post in the world with a total length of 445mm and 125mm infinite drop. Tailored to the needs of XC and marathon racers, the DIVINE SL is the youngest offspring of our dropper family. Based on the award-winning and patented REVIVE technology, we´ve modified the internals to work perfectly with the shorter travel. - Infinite adjust, 125mm travel - Total overall length: 445mm - But can be easily cut to as short as 375mm - Titanium saddle bolts - Tapered lower tube - Compatible with oval and carbon saddle rails - Sub-zero temperature functionality - Fully user serviceable - 450g Sold as seatpost only—Remote/Trigger's are sold separately.
Multi-purpose suspension grease. Special additives help prevent corrosion and seizure and keep wipers and seals smooth when using it for routine services on your BikeYoke dropper post. - Suitable for all BikeYoke dropper posts - Size: 30ml (lasts for 5+ full services)
Includes all hydraulic seals to perform a complete cartridge rebuild of your BikeYoke dropper post. Compatible with: REVIVE / REVIVE 2.0
Service kit for 100 hr service (re-adjusting play and replacing wiper). There are three different service kits for the REVIVE/DIVINE 30.9/31.6, depending on model year and version. To determine the correct service kit for your post, please copy this link into your web browser: https://www.bikeyoke.de/media/products/REVIVE%20service%20kit%20coding.pdf Kit includes: - 1x Wiper (with spring) - 6x Glide pin - 1x Lower bushing (grey, with line marking) - 1x Foam ring - 1x C-clip R12
BikeYoke Sanguine is designed specifically for the use in BikeYoke seat posts. The formula reduces friction, ensuring fast action with minimal drag even in low winter temperatures below 0°C. Special additives help keep your post's o-rings and seals smooth and reduce wear. - Suitable for all BikeYoke dropper posts - Size: 250ml (lasts for several full services)
This BikeYoke allows the use of a standard shock in your Specialized bike. Epic 2018-2020 Includes: - 1x BikeYoke EP02 - 1x DU bushing - 1x reducer - 1x stainless steel bolt
This BikeYoke allows the use of a standard shock in your Specialized bike. Stumpjumper 2016-2018 Turbo Levo 2016-2018 Includes: - 1x BikeYoke SJ02 - 1x DU bushing - 1x reducer - 1x stainless steel bolt
- Perforated leather handlebar tape - Genuine perforated leather - Kit includes: 2 strips of light, perforated leather bar tape, 2 rubber bar end plugs and 2 adhesive cloth strips - Self Adhesive: Yes - Tape Length: 215mm
These super tough axles are constructed to Fox's exact specifications and made from 7075 Aluminium. Unlike any other fork axles on the market, these feature a unique double hex design. This includes the traditional 6mm that everyone is familiar with but with an added 8mm Allen key fitting as well. This feature makes removal much easier if the 6mm gets chewed up, over tightened or not removed for a long time. Having an Allen key fitting instead of a QR also allows the use of a torque wrench so you can be sure your wheel is correctly tightened. This Axle also comes with a grade 5 titanium pinch bolt and backing nut to finish things off. Clean, simple, and fast! Replacement for Fox PN: 820-09-071-KIT / Service Set: 2021 36-38 15x110 KaboltX Pinch-axle Assembly 820-09-063-KIT / Service Set: 2020 FOX-Marzocchi 15x110 QR Adjust Axle Assembly NOTE: This axle does not fit 2021+ 32 and 34. (Square Arch)
The Burgtec composite pedal is everything you'd expect from a Burgtec pedal but at a more affordable price point. Uncompromised grip, rugged durability, the exact same sculpted simple lines, fully backed up with spares and at an affordable price. The best of both worlds can exist. - Nylon and Fibreglass Body - SCM415 Cromo Axle - All replaceable steel pins - 16mm Profile, 1mm Dish - 96mm x 102mm Platform - Weight: 376g
When you've got to finish your bike off right. The Burgtec Stem Spacers are the perfect finishing kit.
"Make a grip with the fussiest rider on the planet, you must be mad!!" The Bartender Pro is the next level in grip design for Burgtec. We've collaborated with 3x World Champion Greg Minnaar to hone the construction of this grip to produce unrivaled vibration dampening. - 31.5mm Diameter. - 30A Rubber Compound - Single Lock On
- Complete shifter and brake cables and housing kit - Low friction, prelubricated casing - Cable Material: Stainless Steel - Cables & Housing: Comp.Campagnolo Ergopower Ultra-Shift
- Integrated lower headset for 1.5" or tapered steerers - 36° x 45°
- Direct mounting for an aero cockpit - Strongest platform for your cycling computer and light or camera - Compatible: Future, Venge, Tarmac stems - Fits all Garmin computers including Garmin 1040 - CNC machined 6016-T6 aluminum - Weight: 41g - One bolt Specialized SL& stem face plate mounting system - Includes mounting bolt and TNut - Lifetime Warranty - Made in Boise, Idaho USA
- For Integrated Handlebar (one piece) bar/stem - Pro-level mount with -7 degree articulation for custom computer positioning - Lifetime warranty. CNC Machined. Black Anodized - GARMIN approved replaceable computer insert protects computer tabs - Combo- Computer and GoPro style camera/light compatible - M5 hardware included. If a smaller bolt required, use an 8.4mm washer to ensure a secure fit. - Made in House. Boise, Idaho USA
- CNC Machined Aluminum - Combo Compatible (K13-580 adapter sold separately) - GARMIN approved replaceable computer insert protects computer tabs - Anodized Black with laser etched logos - Payload Capacity: Top 123g / Bottom 242g with combo adapter - Weight- 50g Compatibility: - All Garmin Cycling Computers - Combo (GoPro-style light/camera interface) adapter compatible (K13-580-BLK sold separately)
- CNC Machined Aluminum - Combo (Computer on top – light or camera underneath) - WAHOO approved replaceable computer insert protects computer tabs - Anodized Black with laser etched logos - Payload Capacity: Top - 123g / Bottom 242g on K-EDGE K13-580 Combo adapter - Weight: 60g - Mount Type: Clamp 31.8mm - Mount Weight: 60g Compatibly: - All WAHOO Cycling Computers – ROAM, BOLT, ELEMNT, MINI
The Saha is a very eco-friendly urban helmet featuring Bio-Dome construction, recycled EPS, and natural fabrics. The PLA-ABS blended shell, removable visor, and Fidlock buckle make the Saha an unapologetically tough and versatile helmet for any commute. - Technology : Bio-Dome - Features: Fidlock Snap Buckle, Snap-Fit Removable Visor, 100% Cotton Pads, Locking Sliders - Material: ABS-PLA Blended Shell, Recycled EPS Foam, Water-Based Paint - Vents: 11 - Weight: 296g / 10.4oz - Certification: EN 1078, CPSC, AS/NZS 2063-2008 - Intended Use: Commute, Recreational - Small/Medium = 55 – 58cm - Large/X-Large = 58 – 61cm
- LEV CI takes rhythm from the trail and injects it straight into your soul. - 65-175 millimeters of perfect drop are just enough to turn your ride up to eleven. - A full unidirectional carbon mast routes our Recourse II Ultralight Cable System directly through your frame to our KGSL lightweight remote – a combination saving over 50g compared to our KG ALLOY remote and standard shift cable. - The result is clean lines for you and your bike. LEV CI’s newly designed cable interface system is easier to setup and service while at the other end, a high compression-molded head connects LEV CI to your saddle. - Our patented one-way roller clutch bearing and highly evolved seal collar keep LEV CI running smooth and free of side-play for thousands of miles and vertical feet.
- LEV INTEGRA'S internally routed cable significantly cleans up the look of your bike. - With shifter cables, brake lines and lock out cables clamped and zip tied to your carbon fiber piece of art, mountain bike frames have begun to look like an IT guy's fantasy. - Clear the clutter while benefiting from legendary LEV technology – now available in 175mm travel.
- 1x Systems compatible - Multi-axis adjustable body with split clamp - Easy to install
- Eten-I rounds out the lower end of the KS internally routed dropper post spectrum with a post that is perfect for new riders just getting used to the idea of on-the-fly seat height adjustment or more experienced riders looking for a value-priced solution. - Eten-I uses the same head and cartridge as the Eten Remote but moves the cable interface to the bottom of the post for compatibility with frames accommodating internally routed cables.
- Includes: Footwear Shield, Bike Shoe Cleaner, Foam Fresh, premium Shoe Brush, Microfibre cloth and storage tote bag - Bike Shoe Cleaner removes dirt, grime and odors - Footwear Shield is a spray on water repellant - Foam Fresh helps break down hard to remove dirt and grime
- Creates a dry ceramic coating for increased durability and performance in dry condition - Excels in dry and dusty conditions - Biodegradable - Integral UV tracer dye and UV torch to aid accurate application and ensure total protection
- Ultra durable, long distance chain lubricant - Excel in long distance wet or muddy conditions - It penetrates deep into the chain links core to provide long lasting lubrication and total protection - Extreme pressure additives coat every part of the link to provide silky smooth gear change and ultra efficient drivetrain
- Take your recovery to a whole new level - 20 grams of Plant based Protein - Whole Superfoods, Chia & Flax Seeds - Omega-3, fiber, and antioxidants for digestive health and more
Compatible with all Presta pump heads and most sealant injectors, Fillmore is backward-compatible with whatever you got, and forward-thinking in every way. Made for mountain, gravel and 'cross rims up to 28mm deep, Fillmore is one of those upgrades you don't know you need until you try it. - Airflow - 3 times standard Presta air flow, easing tubeless tire set-up and reducing pumping force - No clogging - Patented poppet-style design eliminates clogging by shielding air hole from contact with sealant - Simplicity - Ability to inject sealant without removal of valve core simplifies maintenance - Adjustable - Micro-air adjustment feature allows for precise trail-side pressure changes
Page 1 of 537 Next page