- Vision Aero/reverse brake lever specific brake cable - Replacement cables that only work with Vision reverse brake levers - Sold individually
- Replacement link wire for cantilever brakes
- MTB or Road - 1.5 x 2667mm - Galvanized
- 50 feet (15.2 meters) length - 5mm diameter brake cable housing
$2.59 - $4.99
Shifting cables for Road/Mountain bikes.
$24.99 - $27.99
- Multi-strand construction - Length: 25 feet - Size: 4mm
- Steel cable noodle with alloy end caps - Includes plastic liner
- Shimano, Y8JA98020, SM-BH90, Olive and connecting insert
$90.00 - $99.90
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Derailleur casing is compressionless with internal lining and external plastic coating
$39.99 - $49.90
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Length: 30m
SRAM's Professional Shift Cable System by Gore Ride-On is a nice upgrade shift-cable kit. It boasts 2 cables coated by Gore to be super smooth and their compression-free 5mm-diameter housing. You get ferrules and cable crimps, plus Gore's Grub Seal and MTB Grub Seal.
The Problem Solvers Downtube Shift Cable Adjusters replace your existing shift adjusters, or let you add integrated shifters to your current down tube shifter-equipped road bike. Made from durable plastic and stainless steel, these adjusters are built to last for countless miles on your road steed. - Sold as a pair - Comes with mounting hardware
$10.99 - $14.99
Ditch the zip ties and clean up the look of your cables with Origin-8's Clamp-on Frame Cable Stop. Available in a variety of diameters for different sized round frame tubes, the cable stop bolts on and provides a channel to run rear brake or derailleur housing to hold it securely in place. It's made of lightweight CNC'd aluminum.
Alleviate brake cable alignment and tangles with Origin-8's Fork Mount Cable Hanger. Made from forged aluminum, it mounts easily to the hole in your bike's fork crown. - Forged aluminum construction - Mounts to most frame or fork mounting holes - Great for tricky cantilever brake setups - Lightweight design - Front for fork mount / Rear for frame mount
- Sold in pairs - Allen wrench included
- Replaces steel stranded cables and housing with advanced ultralight materials - Shaves 25 grams off for a full 1700mm length - Includes necessary parts for LEV and LEV Integra
$24.99 - $28.99
Jagwire's Brake Noodles feature stainless-steel tubes with aluminum ends for durability and excellent performance. You get 10 of them for all your bicycle setup needs.
Road Pro Brake kits offer enhanced performance and style. Like Road Pro Brake kits, Mountain Pro Brake kits are sold separately from our Pro Shift kits so you can create the best color combination for your bike. Pro level polished brake cables used with our Slick-Lube liners dramatically reduce friction while Kevlar reinforced, compressionless brake housing delivers smooth, powerful braking performance. And with all needed parts included, Jagwire's Mountain Pro Brake kits are easy to install. - Pro level polished cables combined with Slick-Lube, Kevlar reinforced housing enhance braking performance - All parts needed for a complete brake cable and housing install on road bikes are included - Kits provide longer housing and cables for large frame with full housing or mechanical disc brakes
$19.99 - $22.99
Designed to work seamlessly with Jagwire's Mountain Pro Hydraulic lines (sold separately), Jagwire's Mountain Pro Quick-Fit Adapters are the perfect way to enhance braking performance and simplify disc brake setup. Each adapter kit contains all the components required to connect both front and rear lines to the levers calipers.
Designed to work seamlessly with Jagwire's Mountain Pro Hydraulic hose (sold separately), Jagwire's Mountain Pro Quick-Fit Adapters are the perfect way to optimize braking performance and durability. This adapter kit contains all the components required for Hope brakes and includes enough hardware for one bicycle. Compatible with the following Hope brakes: - Tech 3 X2 - E4 - V4 - Race Evo X2 - E4 - M4 - Tech Evo X2 - M4 - V2 - Race X2 - Tech X2 - M4 - V2 - Mini - Mini Trials - Mono Mini - Mono M4 - 6TI - Moto V2 - M6 - Hope Banjo
Road Pro Brake kits offer enhanced performance and style. Designed to work with and match Jagwire's Pro Shift kits, the Pro polished brake cables combined with their Slick-Lube liners dramatically reduce friction while Kevlar reinforced, compressionless brake housing delivers smooth, powerful braking performance. And with all needed parts included, Jagwire's Road Pro Brake kits are easy to install. - Pro level polished cables combined with Slick-Lube, Kevlar reinforced housing enhance braking performance - All parts needed for a complete brake cable and housing install on road bikes are included - Kits provide longer housing and cables for large frame with full housing or mechanical disc brakes
$44.99 - $48.99
Road Pro kits deliver enhanced performance and style. Teflon-coated cables used with our Slick-Lube liners dramatically reduce friction while Kevlar reinforced, compressionless brake housing delivers smooth, powerful braking performance. And with all the needed parts included, our Road Pro kits are easy to install. - Teflon-coated cables, Slick-Lube liners, and Kevlar reinforced, compressionless brake housing enhance performance - All parts needed for a complete brake and shift cable/housing install are included - A step above standard OEM cables and housing - Appearance options from classic to colorful What's Included: 1 1700mm LEX-SL Shift Housing 2 2300mm Teflon-Coated Shift Inner Cables 4 Lined Shift Alloy End Caps 1 Sealed Shift Alloy End Cap 1 Hooded Shift Alloy End Cap 2 Shift Cable Tips 1 1700mm KEB-SL Kevlar-Reinforced Brake Housing 1 850mm Teflon-Coated Front Brake Inner Cable 1 1650mm Teflon-Coated Rear Brake Inner Cable 2 Open Brake Alloy End Caps 2 Lined Brake Alloy End Caps 2 POP Alloy End Caps 2 Brake Cable Tips 4 Mini Tube Tops 9 Cable Donuts 3 Rotating Hooks 2 EZ-Bend Housing Segments
Jagwire Sport Mineral Hydraulic Hose Kits feature a durable, flexible reinforced layer surrounding a low-friction inner tubing to deliver light brake lever action and trustworthy braking power. Offered as single hose kits for individual brakes or in bulk boxes for workshop use, Sport Mineral Hydraulic Hose is available for most popular road and mountain hydraulic disc brake systems that use mineral oil brake fluid. - High performance hydraulic hose provides effective braking power and control - Kits include hose and necessary fittings for one brake lever and caliper system - Contains 2000mm HPP hydraulic hose, needle insert, compression bushing, compression nut and seals for the listed compatible brake models - Compatible with Shimano Dura Ace (R9120, R9170), Ultegra (R8020, R8070), 105 (R7070), GRX (RX810, RX400), and similar brakes - For use with mineral oil brake systems only
$34.99 - $71.99
Sport shift housing packs high performance features into a colorful and durable package, making it a functional and aesthetic upgrade. - Slick-Lube lined housing reduces friction for faster cable movement and better shifting performance - Linear strand construction for compressionless performance - Appropriate for Teflon coated cables as well as steel and galvanized - 4.0mm outer diameter solid colors; 4.5mm OD braided colors - Length: 10m
$5.49 - $14.99
Sport level brake cables come in a variety of cable end setups to fit most bikes at a quality level well above normal OEM cables. - Slick cables are die-extruded for smooth operation - Pre-stretched - SRAM/Shimano mountain compatible cable end - Stainless steel construction resists corrosion - Single end cable features weld-cut for easy installation
- Teflon-coated stainless steel inner wire - Includes cable, housing, ferrules, and cable tips - Cable length: 2100mm - Housing length: 1800mm - Use: Front or Rear - Length: 2100mm - Diameter: 1.5mm - Style: BMX/MTB
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Upper - Length: 7.5 – 9.5-inch - Diameter: 1.5mm
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Lower - Length: X-Long - Diameter: 1.5mm
- Shop dispenser of aluminum cable end caps to prevent cable fray - 500 pieces - 1.6mm
- Housing features the Jet Lube Process, which injects the proper amount of grease from end to end and results in 10 percent less cable drag - Lead and Dioxin free. - 30m - Made in Japan
Page 1 of 9 Next page