TiGr Locks provide a very high level of security at a fraction of the weight of conventional bike locks. - Dimension: 10.5 x 7 x 4 inches - LOCK CYLINDER - Stainless Steel housing - Rotary 7-disc locking mechanism - 1.0 x 1.8 in., 5.0 oz - Weight: 0.9 lbs.
$14.99 - $22.79
- Heavy-duty cable w/ tough coating - Resettable combination - Quick-release bracket included
$9.99 - $12.09
• Heavy duty cable with Soft durable integrated cover • Non-marring coating won`t scratch frames • Integrated KEY lock • Length: 3 feet • Cable: 10mm
• Hardened shackle • Weatherproof nylon coating • Flat tumbler lock w/ 3 keys • Bracket included
Serfas' Key Cable Lock offers strong protection. It's 6-feet long to reach around the frame and wheels, uses 12mm-diameter cable and a stout key lock for safety, is self coiling for easy storage, and is vinyl coated for weather resistance and to protect your frame's finish.
Keep your bike safe! OnGuard's Bulldog ATB boasts 1/2-inch hardened-steel construction and OnGuard's stout X2 double-bolt lock that resists picking, drilling, bumping, and pulling for serious protection. It also features a wide shackle, making it ideal for bigger framed bikes. And thanks to the included mounting bracket you can bring the Bulldog ATB along for every ride. This great U-lock also comes with five keys, including OnGuard's Microlight key which has a built-in light.
OnGuard's Bulldog LS (Long Shackle) offers a large locking zone, plus OnGuard's high-security 13mm-thick hardened-steel construction and stout X2 double-bolt lock, which resists cutting, picking, bumping, and drilling. And with the included mounting bracket, your Bulldog can come along for every ride. This great U-lock also comes with five keys, including OnGuard's Microlight key which has a built-in light.
OnGuard's Bulldog Mini DT is always ready for a ride. This small U-lock/cable combination is strong, compact, and smart. The 13mm-thick hardened-steel shackle and OnGuard's stout X2 double-bolt lock resists drilling, picking, bumping, and pulling for serious security. Plus, the 4-foot-long cable lets you lock both wheels and accessories with ease, too. The Mini includes a mount for carrying it on your bike and fits in a pack, too. This mighty mini also comes with five keys, including OnGuard's Microlight key which has a built-in light.
With OnGuard's Doberman Combo lock, all you need is your bike, the lock, and a number you can remember. This combination lock uses four numbers and can be reset any time. It's made from a strong steel cable covered with tough vinyl to protect both itself and your bike. The Doberman Combo is also self-coiling for easy transport.
This extra-long version of OnGuard's Doberman cable lock is strong enough to use every day, and long enough so you can lock up a friend's bike right alongside yours. The X2 double-bolt lock mechanism resists bumping and picking, and provides high pull resistance. It includes five keys and is made from a strong steel cable covered with tough vinyl to protect both itself and your bike.
OnGuard's Mastiff Chain delivers major protection for your bike in high-risk areas. Its titanium-reinforced, 10mm hexagonal links resist attacks from saws and cutters, while the burly lock resists picking, pulling, and bumping and locks on all four sides of the shackle, maximizing resistance to pulling attacks. This lock comes with five keys, including one with a built-in light.
$50.00 - $75.00
OTTOLOCK is designed for quick stops and protecting against opportunity theft. Starting weight at just 145g and coiling to a compact 3-inch diameter, OTTOLOCK is truly portable and always there when you need it. OTTOLOCK is not a replacement for a U-Lock. For maximum security, use a redundant locking method with both a U-Lock and a secondary lock. See Use Guidelines. - Lightweight: Weighs only 145g - 260g and is easily stowed. So light and portable you won’t even know you are carrying it. - Compact: Coils to a 3-inch diameter. Keep it in or around your saddle bag, backpack, in your pocket, or anywhere you want. - Durable: Chip-resistant Cerakote paint and Santoprene plastic that will not scuff or harm finishes. - Convenient: Keyless resettable combination. - Weight: 18" = 145g / 30" = 175g / 60" = 260g
Kryptonite's Disc Stainless Steel Padlock features an armor-protected shackle to defend against cutting attacks. The stainless-steel deep-welded body resists hammer and cut attacks, too. And, this fine 70mm lock includes a 5-pin brass cylinder for added protection.
- Gravity locking system that secures to your front wheel - Easy installation - only requires a 15mm wrench (No keys) - WheelNutz provide internal "lock-out" function and can only be removed by turning the bike upside down 180 degrees - Use in tandem with Messenger Mini to create a complete locking solution for your bike - Weather protective coating keeps WheelNutz from corroding - Product weight: .17 lbs (.77kgs) - Only 81 grams per set - M9 thread
- 2 keys included - 4mm thick chain links - 65cm in length
- 12mm hardened performance steel shackle - New hardened double deadbolt design with anti-rotation to resist against twist attacks - Disc style cylinder with center keyway - Includes side-mount snap-in bracket - Includes 4' flex cable for securing front wheel or other accessories - Includes 2 stainless steel keys with an ergonomic design to reduce torque and keep them from bending or breaking - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: 4” x 8” (10.2cm x 20.3cm) - Product weight: 2.40 lbs (1.09 kgs)
The KryptoFlex 1007 Double Loop Cable is a 3/8-inch braided steel cable providing increased cut resistance. The double loops are for use with U-locks, disc locks and padlocks (sold separately). The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches. It includes the Hook-n-Loop strap for easy carrying. The KryptoFlex 1007 Looped Cable is 3/8-inch x 7-feet.
The KryptoFlex 1218 Combo Cable is a 12mm braided steel cable to be used in low-crime areas or as a secondary security measure. With an integrated, four-digit resettable combination lock that features indexed number dials to provide error-free combination setting, lock up and release are a snap. During transit, the Hook-n-Loop strap supports the cable while the Transit Flex Frame Bracket provides plenty of tool-free mounting options. The KryptoFlex 1218 Combo Cable is 1/2-inch x 6-feet.
The KryptoFlex 1565 Key Cable is a 15mm braided steel cable to be used in low-crime areas or as a secondary security measure. An advanced cylinder provides protection from picking and a sliding weather guard protects the cylinder from dirt, water, and road grime. The innovative Transit Flex Frame bracket is included with the lock. The KryptoFlex 1565 Key Cable is 5/8-inch x 2-feet.
Ultra-lightweight lockable security tie with reinforced steel core. Z LOK’s unique double-ratchet design fastens while locking, providing super-convenient added protection for use on car racks, with accessories and other outdoor equipment.
- Extra security against theft - 5mm hex CrMo axle
- Lock and unlock with special key - Lightweight aluminum key is easy to carry - Anti-rust CrMo axle, stainless steel springs
Featuring a simple, strong, and aggressive design, ABUS' Ultra 410 is the ideal entry-level U-lock. It's simple design conceals a number of high-tech advancements in security. The 12mm double-bolting, temper-hardened steel shackle extends all the way through the lock body, providing excellent protection against cutting and torsion attacks in a simple yet innovative design. The addition of the Cobra Cable adds security and versatility. - Innovative soft-touch housing cover prevents damage to paint - Pass-through shackle provides anti-twist protection - Easy-to-mount SH 34 bracket mounts easily to frames with a 24-35mm diameter - Double-layered cylinder with special wafers and additional decoy cuttings protects against picking - Mechanism Type: Key - Diameter: 12 mm - Shackle Shape: Round - Shackle Height: 180 mm - Shackle Width Inner: 10 cm - 2 keys are supplied with the lock
Install or replace all lock cylinders on your Thule products and use the same key for all. - Set of 2 locks, all using the same key - Including grip-friendly Thule Comfort key - Replace the locks in your Thule product in a few easy steps
Steel Plated Key Lock - Hardened Steel Plates - Stainless Steel Rivets - Vinyl Coated - Includes Bike Mount With Quick Release Lock Holder - Lock Length: 2.5 Feet - Plate Link Thickness: 5.5mm - Weight: 554 Grams - Key Type: Internal Cut
Serfas' Combo Cable Lock offers convenient protection. It's 6-feet long to reach around the frame and wheels, uses an extra-thick, 15mm-diameter cable for safety, is self coiling for easy storage, and is vinyl-coated for weather resistance and to protect your frame's finish. Plus, it includes a resettable, 4-digit combination lock.
• High-security 20mm ultra-thick braided steel cable • 5 digit resettable combination • Steel tumbler • Rubber coated cable • Cable length: 4.5 feet
Serfas' Combo Cable Lock offers convenient protection. The 12mm-diameter cable reaches over 6-feet and self coils for easy storage. A 4-digit customizable combination lock, surrounded by molded rubber, ensures your bike stays put. And, a vinyl coating protects your bike's finish so it looks just as good when you return to ride it.
- 12mm thick braided steel cable - 4 digit re-settable combination lock - Easily fits in a backpack - Rubber-coated cable - Chain length: 5 feet
• 10mm-thick twisted steel cable • Double looped • Protective vinyl cover • Perfect addition to a u-lock • Length: 6 feet • Lock sold separately
Page 1 of 9 Next page