The original model of our mountain bike bell, Timber 3.0 is a solid brass bell with a sleek black finish and a crisp, clean sound. It includes two separate o-rings to fit all handlebar sizes and is easy to move between bikes. - Upgraded version has a slimmer profile on your handlebars, smoother shifting between ring modes, and we've beefed up the strength of the internal clapper cable and the lever handle for longer life. - We've also upgraded the backing pad to a much grippier rubber that prevents the bell from movement while shifting between ring modes. The new pad is much more durable than the old pad and won't wear out.
- Reversible mirror mounts inside the handlebar and can be rotated 360º for use on either side - Acrylic convex mirror lens - High impact resistant plastic body - Fits 15.8-21mm ID handlebars - Mount: Bar End
Sunlite's HD II Mirror offers a nice, wide and clear view of what's behind so that you can ride more safely. It quickly and easily attaches to virtually any handlebar configuration. It's light and fully adjustable.
$37.99 - $74.99
- Clamp-on mirror made from high-impact, heavy-duty nylon fiber composite - High-quality glass with anti-glare properties provides an extremely clear image - Adjustable head allows fine-tuning of the view angle
Let everyone know your coming with Sunlite's I Love My Bike Bell. It makes the classic "ring-ring" sound that everyone loves. It fits most bars and can be used right or left handed.
$6.99 - $9.99
• Double-sided, high-visibility material • Safety orange triangle flag • Axle mount design
Powder-coated black brass bell that produces a loud, clear, and pleasant sound to alert pedestrians. - Split clamp allows the bell to be installed anywhere on the handlebar without removing grips or shifters. - Fits 22.2 to 28.6mm handlebars - Size: 35mm - Material: Brass
The Mirrycle mounts in minutes with the wrench that is included. The mirror is a 3" round, convex glass mirror with a wide field of view. The mirror is adjustable to any viewing angle. - Fits inside handlebars with 13.75mm – 22.5mm (.54" to .875") inside diameter
$14.99 - $24.99
Keep an eye on what's behind you with MSW's Selfie Mirrors. With options to mount on a handlebar, on your helmet, or into your bar end with a folding design, you're free to choose the rear view that speaks to you.
Safety First Just as mirrors are important to your cars, so are bike mirrors important for your bike. Features - Adjustability: Telescoping neck with ball & socket lens for optimum viewing angle - Quick Assembly: Adhesive mount on any helmet - Construction: Molded thermoplastic with ultra-clear 800R glass lens - Weight: 0.03 lb / 12g
The sleek and ultralight BM-45 bar end mirror easily attaches to drop and flat bars, making it perfect for all bikes. Constructed of aluminum and glass for durability and nearly distortion-free viewing, the BM-45 represents the height of handlebar mirror construction and design. Minimal projection from the bar means never having to sacrifice clean aesthetics for critical rear-view safety again.
CatEye's Flex Tight bell may be tiny but it packs a huge ding to let everyone know you're coming.
With a smart universal mounting system, the multi-mirror works with many different handlebars by wedging into the ends of your bars. - Our mirrors don't weigh much but offer you a ton of visibility - Easily mount these convenient mirrors directly on your handlebars - 4.8 oz - Lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA - Wide field of view with three pivot points for total adjustability - Lightweight and optically correct - Fits helmet visors and eyeglasses; will fit helmets with adapter
- Made in the USA - Enables Take a Look Original Eyeglass Mirror to fit helmets - Does not work with Take a Look Compact Eyeglass Mirror
$24.99 - $149.99
The Basil Portland Bell Brass makes an instant impression. The timeless silver finish ensures an easy complement to almost any bicycle frame, while the bell itself is easily mounted to your frame, with no complex installation to worry about. When rung, this bell emits an audible sound that’s loud enough to alert other cyclists, motorists and pedestrians of your presence.
Same size as Maybell, but heavier (darn brass)—71 grams. Really BIG sound due to the brass dome, adjustable ringer. It's not easy to gain the attention of other cyclists, runners and walkers without making noise, and bells beat yelling. There is actually an art to making a nice sound come out of something so small. Stainless steel thumbscrew so you can install or remove the bell with no tools; fits 31.8 with a shim to fit 28.6.
- The original third-Eye eyeglass mirror design - Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts to left or right sun/Eyeglass temple-Arm - Rubber-Tipped outer prongs provide a no-Slip mount
- Uses one 9v battery (not included) - Fits most handlebars
•Handlebar mount •Fits most bikes •Alloy ringer style bell •53mm
- Alloy lever action safety bells perfect for kids bikes - Sturdy alloy construction with an adorable insect or animal on top
Let everyone know your coming with Sunlite's Big Ben Jr. Bell. A simple spin makes the classic "ring-ring" sound that everyone loves. It fits most bars and can be used right or left handed.
•Classic Bugle design •Clamp fits most handlebars
Sunlite's CE-1 Bar End Mirror offers a nice, wide and clear view of what's behind so you can ride more safely. It quickly and easily attaches to virtually any handlebar configuration. And, it's light and fully adjustable.
• Plugs inside handlebar end • 360° adjustable • ABS plastic body
Let everyone know your coming with Sunlite's Candy Mini Bell. It comes in a variety of colors to match your bike and gives you a resounding "ping." It fits most bars and can be used right or left handed.
•Great novelty Horn / Bell combination •Combination of Ringer bell and Squeeze horn •Fits most handlebars
•Combines Ping bells and streamers •One bell on each end of the handlebar •Mounts inside handlebar under grips •Optional hand held use
See what's behind you with Sunlite's Deluxe MTB Mirror. It quickly and easily attaches to virtually any handlebar configuration with a Velcro strap. It's light, scratch resistant, and fully adjustable.
• Reflector on back • Extra large • 6" stem
Page 1 of 5 Next page