The 34 Step-Cast Performance is the choice for riders who want an all-around fork that performs in a vast range of applications: lightweight for climbs and highly capable for demanding terrain with enough travel to instill confidence when the trail gets rough. Weight savings are attributed to external lower casting steps, hollow lower section, and shortened shaft lengths.
Performance forks retain the same 7000 series aluminum upper tubes as Factory Series, but black anodized upper tubes are used in place of Genuine Kashima Coat. FIT GRIP damper (with fewer adjustments and different architecture) replaces the FIT4 dampers found in 34 Factory forks. A Performance Series graphics package is found on these forks to tie in the black-on-black look.
- Step-Cast chassis
- Black anodized upper tubes
- FIT GRIP damper and FLOAT EVOL air spring
- Dedicated air spring and damper tune are specific for this travel range, with a lighter tune at mid and higher velocities
- Performance Series black-on-black graphics package
|Steerer Diameter/Material||1.5 – 1 1/8" tapered|
|Dropouts||15 x 110mm Boost|
|Spring||FLOAT EVOL Air Spring|
* Subject to change without notice.
|110 x 15mm / Matte Black / 120mm / 29-inch||611056140949||910-20-729||210000027296|