Parts & Accessories
absoluteBLACK Chainring Bolts are used to mount chainrings to the crank arms. Bolts are crafted from 7075 T6 aluminum and hard anodized for durability. - Bolts use a Torx T30 interface for greater reliability - Short bolts are used for the following chainrings: 104 BCD oval 34/36t, 104 BCD round 32/34/36/38t, and bashrings - Set of 4
Wolf Tooth designed these bolts to be the best on the market. These optimized single chainring bolts have a 4mm hex socket on the bolt and a 6mm hex socket on the nut...that's right, no more spanner for your single ring bolts! These are 6mm long so they work perfectly with any bolt on single chainring that does not have threaded standoffs. - 6mm length - Made in the US out of 7075 Aluminum Alloy - Has hex heads on both the bolt and nut for easy installation - Max torque of 6-7 Nm with light grease on threads only
The Wheels Manufacturing 386 EVO Adapter for 22/24mm Spindle Cranks adapts SRAM/Truvativ cranks to 386EVO-standard frames. Simply tap the adapters into the 6806 bearing in the BB shell or cups, then install the cranks using the included spacers to adjust chainline or to take up any side-to-side movement in the crank. - Machined engineering-grade Delrin - 48g/pr Includes - (1) - 24mm ID adapter (for right-side) - (1) - 22mm ID adapter (for left-side) - (8) - 0.7mm spacers
Machined engineering-grade Delrin inserts for adapting bottom brackets to a different type of crankset spindle. - Adapts PF30 and Cannondale BB30-73A bottom brackets for use with Hollowtech II cranksets - Delrin adaptors fit between bearings and crank spindle - BB Shell Width (mm): 68 mm , 73 mm - Spindle Interface Type: Hollowtech II - BB/Frame Interface: PF30
Wheels Manufacturing BB30 Bottom Bracket Adaptor for GXP Cranks adapts 22/24mm Spindle Cranks (SRAM/TruVativ) to work on BB30 frames. Simply tap the adapters into the 6806 bearing in the BB shell, then install the spindle and cranks. Use Wheels Mfg Crank Spindle Spacers to adjust your chainline, or take up any side-to-side movement in your cranks. These spacers are machined from engineering-grade Delrin.
Use these Wheels Manufacturing Crank Spindle Spacers to adjust chainline or bearing play in bottom brackets. - 24mm for Shimano Hollowtech II, FSA, Race Face EXI, SRAM GPX - 30mm for BB30, PF30, BB86, BB92 and other cranks with 30mm spindles - Machined engineering-grade Delrin - 10 spacers per bag
$13.99 - $17.39
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank
- Horizontal square interface - Only includes left crank
$28.00 - $29.99
• OctaLink interface • Only includes left crank • 175mm length
- Duraluminum alloy outer bolt set with Torx T30 fitting, wrench included
SRAM’s cranks are strong and tough, ready for any kind of ride. So it’s inevitable that pedal strikes and debris will chip away at the end of the crank. SRAM’s Carbon Crank Boot is an upgrade that combats the wear and tear that comes with hard riding. The boot protects the crank from surface damage and keeps the rider’s style perfectly intact.
Enjoy the ultimate advantage of freedom and adventure that Eagle provides combined with the Quarq power meter platform that delivers on accuracy and reliability. The SRAM Eagle XX1 power meter is built to pair with the SRAM Eagle drivetrains, providing a significantly quieter performance and extraordinary durability. Take it on the dirtiest, gnarliest trails while maintaining confidence in your cycling components. You came to perform; the Eagle XX1 power meter will perform with you. You are working hard, pushing yourself to new heights in some of the toughest conditions. Ride with confidence knowing that your power meter will not quit when you need it the most. Enjoy up to 200 hours of ride time in any weather or trail condition with its IPX7 waterproof rating and 10k temperature compensation; if harsh environments do not hold you back, then you need a product capable of rising to the occasion. The Eagle XX1 power meter is designed to be rough-and-tumble tough. Train harder, ride faster and unlock your ultimate potential. The Eagle XX1 power meter brings simplicity and ease-of-use to your training. With MagicZero automatic calibration, there is no need to worry about calibrating before you ride; just jump on your bike and go. The Eagle XX1 also features Bluetooth low energy and ANT+ wireless data transfer, delivering power output information directly to your cycling computer. - Speeds: 11/12 - BB Compatibility: DUB:BSA73, PF89.5, PF92, PF30 MTB73, BB30 MTB73, BSA MTB68SP - Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD): 104 BCD - Chainline: 52.0mm - BB Spindle Interface: DUB - Power Meter Type: ANT+ and BLE - Crank Arms/Chainrings not included
Race Face crank bolt/puller for 2008 and newer Next SL cranks and 2012 and newer Atlas cranks.
Trail riding can be tough on your gear. The ends of your alloy cranks can take a lot of abuse as the trail rushes underneath you and your bike. Protect your cranks from any damage with Race Face crank boots - now made in a smaller version to fit most alloy MTB cranks. Made from a durable Race Face proprietary plastic blend, leave no doubt and go with the originator in crank end protection. Wrap it up and protect the tips. Compatible with: - Race Face - Turbine Cinch - Atlas Cinch - Atlas (24mm Spindle) - Turbine (24mm Spindle) - Aeffect Cinch (175mm length ONLY) - Most other popular alloy MTB cranks (except some alloy DH cranksets)
Race Face Crank Spiders allow a quick swap between chainring options on the Race Face CINCH crank system.
$8.59 - $21.79
Secure your chainrings for your ride with Origin-8's Double/Triple Chainring Bolts. Made for double and triple chainrings, each set includes 5 male/female bolts to securely connect your chain rings to the crank. Available in black and silver, as well as aluminum or steel.
$10.19 - $25.49
Revamp the look of your single speed cranks with some new hardware. Origin-8's Single Chainring Bolts give a high polished look to any crankset. The anodized finish comes in multiple colors to highlight your crank and makes it look as good as you do. You can also choose between steel or aluminum bolts. • Set of 5 male/female bolts • Inside measures 4mm when tightened, 7mm total height
- Chainring bolt sets are available in sets of four or five - Bolts have 5mm hex heads - Inner Length: M8x7.5mm Bolt (x4) / M8x7mm Nut (x4) - Material: Steel - Type: 1x
$38.79 - $50.99
Forged AL6061-T6 alloy spiders for Origin8 Thruster Series modular cranksets - SRAM 3-bolt interface for crank arm mounting - Available in both single and double chainring configurations for MTB, Boost/Fat, and Road/Cross/Gravel applications - BCD: 104mm 4-Bolt - Type: 1x
- Chainring bolt sets are available in sets of four or five - Bolts have 5mm hex heads - Material: Steel - Type: 2x
- M30 cap with self-extracting crank bolt and washer - Compatible with 2013 and newer FSA Gossamer cranks
- Self-extracting bolts for BB30 cranks: includes puller cap that threads into BB30 crank arms - Sold as singles
- Thermoplastic Beavertail protects chainring from impacts - For 1X and 2X drivetrains
- Lower slider replacement parts for E-13 chainguides
- Service parts for E-13 chainguides
- Replacement bolt kits for mounting chain guides to ISCG and ISCG-05 frame tabs - Kits include chainline adjustment spacers - 8/12mm button head bolts for single ring steel backplate guide applications - 10/16mm flat head bolts for single ring alloy backplate guide applications
- Adapts ISCG-05 mount chainguide arms to fit flange or lockring style bottom brackets
- Adjustable wearplate with chainring size indicators allow for 28-38T chainring capacity and easy adjustment - Gen 2 Stealth Idler pulley for smooth and quiet operation - 28/30, 32/34, 36/38t direct mount bashguard included - ISCG-05/BB models include ISCG-05 to BB adapter plate - 136g (30t), 159g (34t), 167g (38t) - Range: 28-38t
- Stainless steel chiainring/spider lockring for all e*thirteen cranks that use the Quick Connect Direct Mount System - Requires e*thirteen spider lockring tool. Use QBP part # TL0212
absoluteBLACK Chainring Bolts are used to mount chainrings to the crank arms. Bolts are crafted from 7075 T6 aluminum and hard anodized for durability. - Bolts use a Torx T30 interface for greater reliability - Long bolts are used for the following chainrings: 110 BCD 4-bolt outer and inner road oval, 104 BCD oval 26/28/32t, 64 BCD round 26/28/30t, 94 BCD oval 30/32/34t, all CX round chainrings - Set of 4
Page 1 of 5 Next page